May 6, 2021
Tips and tricks to buy shoes online.
Over the past years, the trend of virtual shopping has emerged exponentially which has given space to brands to reach buyers widely. The gratifying concoction of online shopping has made every product accessible to people at their doorsteps. Whether the poor quality of the product or the sizing issues consumers have faced various issues while making a purchase.
So, here Belle & Boots has given comprehensive tips and tricks to ease your shoe shopping online:
- Right Website: Purchase from a website that has a decent history. Read reviews online and compare prices of the product on the different e-commerce websites. Customers’ reviews talk about their experiences which will help you in shaping a satisfactory deal.
- Shoe Photos: Shop from the websites that have good quality images. Buying shoes online means that you’re mostly relying on the photos provided by the e-commerce website. Look for websites that allow zoom-in on images. It will give you a better sense of understanding of the quality of material used to manufacture it. Zooming the images will help you to evaluate the details such as color, texture, and not to forget how the finish of the footwear.
Buy from websites that have clear photos of their footwear.
- Appraise Return & Exchange Policies: After all the research you do still some shoes don’t fit you. So in such a case, before buying any pair of shoes, read and evaluate the website’s return policies. Sometimes, the returns by a particular website take more than 15 days which can be annoying as well as frustrating. And refund policies are not applicable too.
- Not so a good deal: What we look to buy online is to get an exciting deal. Getting some discounts instantly gratifies your shopping urgency. Some websites give free shipping but take more than 15 days to deliver the pair. Whereas in some orders you have to pay hefty delivery charges. Looking at the price of the pair, estimated shipping timings, as well as the fees, beforehand will help you to keep track of your Cinderella shoes.
- Know your Size: It’s no secret that shoe sizes vary from website to website. Knowing your foot size will make you worry less about the wrong shoe. Measure your foot by measuring from the longest point/ finger to the heels of each foot. Many buyers ignore the fact that the two feet might differ in shoe size. Opt for the larger foot while placing an order. Websites do have conversion charts to help buyers to get an exact shoe size. Refer those as well.
- Try them as delivered: As you receive your order, the first step is to try it immediately. By chance, if there is any damage or size issue you can place an exchange or return request within the allotted time frame. One piece of advice would be to try new shoes indoors without detaching any tag to keep them clean and tidy.
- Buy a cheap pair if buying for the first time: Placing your first can be a real task. Start your shopping by buying a cheap pair of shoes and don’t splurge a lot on the first pair. Once you are satisfied with the website’s experience and quality of the product then shop till you drop.